Skip to content
What did you do in 2009 that you’ve never done before?
– I have my first pet dog named “Paopao”
Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
– I have no NY resolutions last year.. this year I have 3!
Did anyone close to you give birth?
Did anyone close to you die?
– Muloyski ko..
What countries did you visit?
– none this year
What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
– when I signed up for Facebook and Plurk
What was your biggest achievement of the year?
– September 2009 Bar Operations
What was your biggest failure?
– being absent in work
Did you suffer illness or injury?
– yes! I was absent from work for 3 days…
What was the best thing you bought?
– law books
Whose behavior merited celebration?
– sHLa for finding love
Whose behavior appalled you and made you depressed?
– Jojo’s failed subjects
Where did most of your money go?
– as always travels!
What did you get really, really, really excited about?
– Cebu-Bohol trip with lawmates
What song will always remind you of 2008?
– You belong with me by Taylor Swift
Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter…
iii. richer or poorer? Richer ‘coz I’m a full-time teacher now
What do you wish you’d done more of?
– paid my debts
What do you wish you’d done less of?
– drinking and smoking still (can’t help it)
How did you spend Christmas?
– Same as last year. Noche Buena and gift giving with my family at Legaspi
How will you be welcoming the New Year?
– at Legaspi with family
Did you fall in love in 2008?
How many one-night stands?
What was your favorite TV program?
Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
– Yes! I hate 1 guy.
What was the best book you read?
– The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
What was your greatest musical discovery?
What did you want and get?
– travel with friends
What did you want and not get?
Favorite film of this year?
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
– 26 y/o dinner at A Venetto with family and friends
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
– same old me
What kept you sane?
Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
– Barack Obama
What political issue stirred you the most?
– Maguindanao massacre
Who did you miss?
Who was the best new person you met?
– baby Rocky
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
– Live life to the fullest!
Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
– “What do you say to taking chances?” – Taking Chances by Celine Dion