Skip to content
- What did you do in 2009 that you’ve never done before?
– I have my first pet dog named “Paopao”
- Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
– I have no NY resolutions last year.. this year I have 3!
- Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Did anyone close to you die?
– Muloyski ko..
- What countries did you visit?
– none this year
- What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
- What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
– when I signed up for Facebook and Plurk
- What was your biggest achievement of the year?
– September 2009 Bar Operations
- What was your biggest failure?
– being absent in work
- Did you suffer illness or injury?
– yes! I was absent from work for 3 days…
- What was the best thing you bought?
– law books
- Whose behavior merited celebration?
– sHLa for finding love
- Whose behavior appalled you and made you depressed?
– Jojo’s failed subjects
- Where did most of your money go?
– as always travels!
- What did you get really, really, really excited about?
– Cebu-Bohol trip with lawmates
- What song will always remind you of 2008?
– You belong with me by Taylor Swift
- Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter…
iii. richer or poorer? Richer ‘coz I’m a full-time teacher now
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
– paid my debts
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
– drinking and smoking still (can’t help it)
- How did you spend Christmas?
– Same as last year. Noche Buena and gift giving with my family at Legaspi
- How will you be welcoming the New Year?
– at Legaspi with family
- Did you fall in love in 2008?
- How many one-night stands?
- What was your favorite TV program?
- Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
– Yes! I hate 1 guy.
- What was the best book you read?
– The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
- What was your greatest musical discovery?
- What did you want and get?
– travel with friends
- What did you want and not get?
- Favorite film of this year?
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
– 26 y/o dinner at A Venetto with family and friends
- What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
– same old me
- What kept you sane?
- Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
– Barack Obama
- What political issue stirred you the most?
– Maguindanao massacre
- Who did you miss?
- Who was the best new person you met?
– baby Rocky
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
– Live life to the fullest!
- Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
– “What do you say to taking chances?” – Taking Chances by Celine Dion