While I was binging TEDx talks on YouTube one night, I saw a short video by Adam Leipzig about how to determine your life purpose in 5 minutes. I was quite intrigued about the topic since most people takes a lifetime to determine one’s purpose in life and here’s a video saying otherwise. So, I decided to watch it. I mean it will only take me a few minutes of my time to see if it’s real, right?
Surprisingly, after I watched the video, I was so happy to be able to determine my life purpose in actually less than 5 minutes! To tell you honestly, I never thought that such a complicated life question would be very easy to answer within 5 minutes at that.
So how did I found out about my life purpose? Simply answer these 5 questions listed below:
- Who are you?
- What do you do?
- Who do you do it for?
- What do they want or need?
- How do they change or transform as a result of what you give them?
After providing the answers to the questions above, hopefully, you will arrive at your own life purpose.
Well, here’s mine as an example:
In addition, you could use your life purpose as an answer to the most dreaded question of “So, what do you do?”
I do hope this blog inspired you to also find your own life purpose. And if you already have one, you may share it by writing in the comments below. Likewise, feel free to share this blog with your friends and loved ones who are somewhat not sure about their own life purpose.
If you want to watch the full YouTube video about “How to know your life purpose in 5 minutes” by Adam Leipzig, please click here.
For more of iamlheila and to be notified about my latest posts and updates, please click the links below:
Lastly, you may follow my blog with Bloglovin.
 A TEDx event is a local gathering where live TED-like talks and videos previously recorded at TED conferences are shared with the community.
I missed last Sunday’s entry of the Sunday Currently, which was supposed to be the first for this year. I was busy watching stuff on Youtube then I realized it’s past midnight already. Oh well… It’s also the first week back at work and I am glad that I have lots of things to accomplish. That’s why today, after mass, I opted to just chill and watch movies all afternoon. I finished two movies on Netflix (it’s finally in Asia!), Good Will Hunting and The Boy in a Striped Pajamas, and The Revenant. My love for watching movies and reading books is similar to my love for coffee and tea, I equally love both.
Reading Again, none, I spent my night and weekends watching movies and all sort of stuff on Youtube.
Writing This entry.
Listening None as of the moment.
Thinking about our Baguio/Manila trip this coming weekend.
Smelling the fish, I ate for dinner.
Wishing to finish the renewal of my businesses this week.
Hoping for everything to be well. I leave it all up to God.
Wearing light pink shirt and shorts, my typical ‘pambahay.’
Loving watching movies, my alternative from traveling.
Wanting facial and massage.
Needing to get back to exercising. It has been more than 3 months since my last exercise.
Feeling disappointed about how the internet speed in this country sucks! Because of it, I can’t watch movies on Netflix properly.
Clicking IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes.
Another year has passed and a new year is about to unfold. It is nice to take time reminiscing about all the things, both the good and not-so-good, that happened in my life for a whole year.
- I traveled with my parents to Vietnam and bonded with siblings and friends at Coron and Baler.
- I now have a house I can call my own!
- My sister-in-law is pregnant. 🙂
- I was able to make one of my dreams a reality, which is to have my very own website!
- I may not be in a romantic relationship, but I reached a point in my life where I can honestly admit to myself that I am confidently comfortable being alone (without a significant other).
- I was able to completely move on with the heart breaks I experienced in 2014.
- My iPhone 6 got stolen, but it was a blessing in disguise for me to totally cut communications with my ex.
- No harm came before me during the time when a stranger was able to unlawfully enter our house.
- I am now both a Belieber and Directioner. Insofar as their latest albums are concerned, maturity indeed comes with age and life experiences.
A new year does not only mean making resolutions, but also to acknowledge the life lessons and blessings you have received, not only for the entire year that went by, but also all throughout your life.
- God answers one’s prayers the best way He knows how and in His own perfect time. Every time I ask something from Him, He never fails to let me feel His presence in my life by giving me all that I need during the exact moment when I actually need Him. And I am grateful for that.
- Family is of primary importance. I am blessed that I have parents, siblings and relatives whom I can always count on.
- Life-long friends may not always be physically present, but at the end of the day, it is quite comforting to know that they are just there when you need their company or help.
- Happiness lies from within. You cannot seek it from others. Happiness is a conscious and continuous effort that you need to recognize by being grateful of everything that is happening in your life.
Now, I am looking forward to my 2016 as a better person with a brave heart. Cheers!
Today is the last Sunday of 2015! Oh, how time flies so fast… I am just chilling at home after last night’s get together with the entire Mendoza clan filled with food, games, gifts and, most importantly, laughter. Family gatherings are the best! I love them all. 🙂
Reading My reading assignment this week is Stupid is Forever More by Sen. Miriam Santiago; which I bought during my Christmas shopping, but had no time reading it yet due to the holiday activities.
Writing My last entry of the Sunday currently for 2015. It is quite nostalgic to reminisce the year that was 2015. I still can’t believe that I now have a house, which I can truly call my own.
Listening Dessert by Dawin. This is the go to dance song of my nephews and nieces. They are so adorable!
Thinking about last night’s family get together. It was full of fun and laughter. I had a blast!
Smelling My niece/goddaughter’s perfume.
Wishing that a potential work would all push through soon.
Hoping for a new love next year.
Wearing White sando from Boracay and white shorts.
Loving Lord for a wonderful Christmas with my family.
Wanting hot shower.
Needing to finish work for my online client, but I am too lazy to work this holiday.
Feeling super happy that I have a generous, kind and loving family.
Clicking Youtube videos about 1D and Niall. I am still obsessed watching all of their videos online.