Barkadahan Promo Package
- 2 nights & 3 days full board accommodation
- Room + Meals (4 Sharing for Semi-Deluxe Room)
- 6 set meals/pax @ Low Season; 4 Set Meals + 2 Buffet Dinner/pax @ High/Super Season (plus Php 400.00 if all Buffet)
- Happy Hour rates on our beer products
- Note: Buffet is served if 20 pax and above
|Number of Persons||LOW SEASON||HIGH SEASON||SUPER SEASON|
|2 pax||PhP 2,700.00/pax||3,000.00/pax||3,850.00/pax|
Family Promo Package
- 2 nights & 3 days half-board accommodation
- Maximum of 4 persons sharing a Semi-Deluxe rooms with free daily breakfast and family style dinner
- 10% off on our food and beverages (A La Carte Menu) at Café La Carmela
|LOW SEASON||HIGH SEASON||SUPER SEASON|
|Php 6,900.00/4 pax||Php 7,800.00/4 pax||Php 8,600.00/4 pax|
Fully air-conditioned rooms with hot & cold shower, cable TV, 24-hour standby generator, and 24-hour security personnel.
|Kalibo Airport||Resort (RTT)||Php 1,150.00/pax|
|Caticlan Airport||Resort (RTT)||Php 750.00/pax|
Terms and Conditions
- Payment: 50% deposit required with confirmed reservation; full payment must be made at least seven (7) days before arrival date.
- Cancellation: Any cancellation must be advised seven (7) days before the arrival date. 50% deposit or 100% of the total amount due shall be forfeited for NO SHOW upon arrival date.
- Low Season: June 1 to December 15
- High Season: December 16 to May 31
- Super Peak Season: December 26 to Jan. 2, Holy Week(Holy Wednesday to Black Saturday)
- Checkout Time:11:00 AM. Check-in Time: 2:00 PM.
- Above rates may change without prior notice.
FOR FURTHER INQUIRIES OR TRAVEL RESERVATIONS, YOU MAY CONTACT US OR FILL THE BOOKING REQUEST FORM.
It all started with a Piso Fare and a longing for a beach getaway… Everything seemed hopeless because all potential flights I searched were sold out.
One of my travel buddies, Doreen, suggested a backpacking trip to Subic Island, Sorsogon during the 2012 Chinese New Year holiday with a cheap budget. Since I’m a ‘dakilang kaladkarin’ and itched to have a travel escape, I immediately said yes! 🙂
We invited some of our friends in Law school whom we know are available (since all of us are just waiting for the Bar result): Kendi, Chris, Trina, Karen, and Adolf accepted our invitation. I also asked my cousin and 2 of my nephews to tag along.
7: 30 am Travel from Legazpi to Matnog, Sorsogon
10:30 am Boat ride to Subic (Liit) Island, Sorsogon
11:00 am A sumptuous lunch of Ginataang Langka, Crabs, Grilled Fish and Grilled Liempo plus unlimited rice & coconut milk. Then lots of swimming!
1:00 pm Travel to Juag Fish Sanctuary
3:00 pm Back to Matnog, Sorsogon
4:00 pm Roadtrip to San Benon Hot Spring Resort at San Mateo Sorsogon
5:00 pm Swimming in the Hot Pool
6:00 pm Travel back to Sorsogon City
7:00 pm Travel back to Legaspi/Naga
It was indeed a FUN trip! An unforgettable spur-of-the-moment travel getaway that I’ll forever cherish.