I was watching Oprah yesterday before my 3-8 pm Law classes at UNC. And her guest was Elizabeth Gilbert, the author of “eat. pray. love.” Her story was very inspiring especially for women who are into depression state. What did she do to get out of that black hole of crying every night for 6 straight months in her bathroom tiled floors?
- EAT at Rome, Italy for 4 months. She was disciplined to enjoy every food she ate and happily gained 24 pounds.
- PRAY at India. Where she lost all those pounds doing yoga and felt the palm of God’s hand.
- LOVE at Bali, Indonesia. This is where she met her love of her life without even searching.
Thus, the book.
She suggested 3 things for everyone to do to find ones own journey in life:
- Every morning ask yourself this question, “What do I really, really, really want?” Then answer it.
- And before going to bed, write down in your journal the “happiest moment you had during the day.”
- Lastly, change your “mantra.” Your destiny. Your purpose in life.
So, do EAT. PRAY. and LOVE. everyday of your life! <3