For several years, ATTY. LHEILA MOZENDA C. MENDOZA, CPA has been working as a CPA lawyer, college professor and top-rated freelance independent contractor in Upwork in the fields of accounting, business, education, finance, law and tax.
Upon passing the Philippine Bar last March 2012, she started her private practice as a Junior Associate under Manlagñit & Associates, wherein she handled various administrative, civil, criminal and special proceedings cases. In 2014, she established her own accounting and law office at Naga City (Bicol, Philippines) where she continued her private practice serving with due regard and diligence by providing legal, consultation, notarial and accounting services to her clients.
While studying Bachelor of Law in 2007, she worked as a college professor and handled several online jobs. She continues to teach at Ateneo de Naga University up to the present. She also taught as a college professor at University of Nueva Caceres – College of Law and Naga College Foundation in 2012.
Bachelors, Law | University of Nueva Caceres
Bachelors, Accountancy | Ateneo de Naga University
Atty. Lheila Mozenda C. Mendoza, CPA Law Office (June 2014 – Present)
Manlagñit & Associates (July 2012 – May 2014)
- Provides legal, consulting, notarial and accounting services to clients covering administrative, civil, criminal and special proceedings cases
- Prepares legal forms or documents and pleadings such as contracts, affidavits, petitions, motions, etc.
- Files legal forms in SEC, BIR and other government offices for business registration and tax purposes
Ateneo de Naga University (June 2007 – present)
University of Nueva Caceres (June 2012 – March 2014)
Naga College Foundation (June 2012 – March 2013)
Part-time College Professor
- Teaches Business and Mercantile Law, Tax, Finance and Accounting subjects
Sole Escape Travel & Tours (March 2012 – May 2013)
- Handles the financial and accounting transactions and records of the business
- Prepares and submits the monthly tax returns and financial statements and reports
Freelance UPWORK Independent Contractor (January 2010 – present)
- Worked as a paralegal, legal consultant, researcher, freelance writer, financial analyst and bookkeeper for online clients
Jesuit Volunteer of the Philippines Foundation, Inc. (JVPFI) (May 2006 – May 2007)
- Assigned as a volunteer accountant of Kapulungan Para Sa Lupaing Ninuno and as a bookkeeper of Mangyan Heritage Center, both non-profit organizations of Mangyan indigenous peoples of Oriental Mindoro, Philippines
- Trains and teaches indigenous peoples in basic accounting and bookkeeping
- Monitors accounting system and checks accounting records of the organization
- Prepares financial and narrative reports of the organization to be submitted to their international donors
Humor Post, Inc. (September 2005 – May 2006)
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Prepares the Financial Statements of company branches and its related summaries or reports
- Prepares the monthly bank reconciliation of all Humor Post’s bank accounts
- Established the Accounting System for Humor Post
- Responsible for filing all Bureau of Internal Revenue tax returns for Ecotax Business Advisors, Inc.
Tetra Pak (Philippines), Inc. (December 2004 – June 2005)
- Handles all receivables of the company, both Local and Inter-Company such as journal entries, accruals, adjusting entries, etc.
- Recognition, recording and reconciliation of all Sales and Revenues and its related Costs
- Monthly aging & reconciliation of Accounts Receivable with customers and preparation of its related summaries, reports and schedules
- Responsible for collections of all outstanding receivables for local companies and Tetra Laval Netting for Inter-company transactions